4 Best Faucet Water Filter Reviews to Make You Filter Expert 
Thinking about buying the best faucet water filter?
Need to know the reviews of the best products?
You are in the right place.
Most of us rely on the mainline water. But most of the time it won’t be properly filtered and you might find some unwanted mineral there.
So, to be safer, you should go for water filters. If your water consumption is high, faucet water filter will be cheaper.
An alternative can be bottle water filter. But it is expensive to use as a regular basis. Faucet Water Filter reduces most of the water problem at home.
4 Best Faucet Water Filter Reviews With Editorial Ratings 
1. Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System
This is the top brand for faucet filter. This product comes with chrome or white colors. This model can filter 1000 gallon of water.
These filters are replaceable. Low price filter gives another advantage.
These filters are capable of decreasing water odor. Also, this can protect from cryptosporidium and giardia cysts. A multi-layer of filter allows protecting from harmful contaminants.
This filter also has filter life indication. You can understand how long it will go. Simply you can install the filter.
This is one of the best water filter systems in the market. First time after installation you need to flash water for 5 minutes through it. This won’t count 100 gallons of water limit.
2. DuPont WFFM350XCH Electric Metered 200-Gallon Deluxe Faucet
At the low price, this is the best product you need to consider. Attractive design is also an advantage.
This product has an electronic display on it. You can see how many gallons it filtered. Also, it will give indicate how much life left in the filter.
This filter can filter chlorine, sediments, benzene, asbestos, cysts, mercury, and lead. It will also make your water odorless and make it delicious.
This product has an advantage; this can filter 200 gallons of water per filter. This is also a significant achievement than other products. Installed battery has a lifetime guarantee.
3. Culligan FM-25 Faucet Mount Filter
This low-cost product protects from harmful elements. Stylish look is extremely desirable. Polished chrome finish looks more stylish. No complicated installation needed.
The installation process is very easy. The filter is changeable and available. Filter price also reasonable.
This product has two years warranty.
In the manual, you can get all the instruction how to use and manage it. This product has no indication screen. So, it is better to buy an extra filter. When it slows down the filtering water, it is clear sign to change your filter.
4. PUR Black/Chrome “Advanced” Vertical Faucet Mount
This product comes in various colors. You can buy whatever color suits in the kitchen.
Besides color, this has the best design. This can protect you from 61 contaminants.
When filter life is over, the LED indicator will let you know about it. It is always a better idea to keep a backup filter with you.
The filter will give you 100 gallons of water. The filter can remove 99% lead and 96% mercury from the water. 360-degree swivel can give you comfortable to use.
The material also made of robust plastic. This filter can reduce odor from the water.
What is a Faucet Water Filter:
Faucet water filter is a filter which is attached to your faucet. Just attach it to your faucet, and it can filter all water through it. This helps to avoid all trouble you get from complicated filter system.
Best filters usually go for a really long time as they can filter a lot of water. So no need to change water faucet filters after few days.
Different types of Faucet Water Filters:
Mainly two different kinds of filters are available. One is traditional and another one is flavored faucet filters. If you want to remove impurities from water and make it tastier, then the flavored filter is one of the best ideas for you.
Lots of flavor is available in the market. When you go for this kind of filter, you can notice that there are multiple types of brand and sizes available in the market.
Traditional Faucet Filters
These are usually used in the kitchens. Directly you can attach it to your faucet. They are the common type of faucet in the market. They remove impurities from the water and make the taste even better.
Flavored water faucet filters
This filter improves water taste. It can add a little bit taste to your water. Flavor cartridge allows adding various fruits flavor taste in the water. It is like drinking water from the flavored water bottle.
Advantages of Faucet Water Filter:
- Removes leads from the water
- Removes chlorine or chlorine by-products which might cause cancer
- Gives you a better taste than tap water
- Less expensive than bottled water
- Prevents from lots of toxins
- As we need lots of water every day, it cuts the cost by a huge margin
- It decreases water odor
Disadvantages of Faucet Water Filter:
- It might take regular maintenance
- It doesn’t completely remove pesticides
- Some water filters might be tricky to install
Consider before buying Faucet Water Filter:
You should have a look at these points before buying a filter. Otherwise, you might just waste your time and money.
Most of the water filters are not expensive. But some has a higher rate than others. First fixed your budgets then go for the filter. If your daily water consumption is high, budget should be in the higher range.
Faucet filter comes with a cartridge which is replaceable. Before you buy to make sure how long this cartridge lasts. Then calculate your water consumption.
Try to keep in mind about the holidays and all. If the cartridge life is low, it just might expire without making the full use of it.
It is very important to consider the cartridge cost. You need to change this after a while. High price filter may give you good support. The cheap filter might get changes more often.
What is the Best Faucet Water Filter
- Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System
- DuPont WFFM350XCH Electric Metered 200-Gallon Deluxe Faucet
- Culligan FM-25 Faucet Mount Filter
- PUR Black/Chrome “Advanced” Vertical Faucet Mount
Best Kitchen Faucet Water Filter
These water filters are specially designed for kitchen faucets. Here is our top 5 kitchen faucet water filter:
- PUR 3-Stage Advanced Faucet Water Filter, 7.7-Inch by 3.2-Inch, Chrome
- Culligan FM-25 Faucet Mount Filter with Advanced Water Filtration, Chrome Finish
- Kabter Healthy Faucet Water Filter System for Bathroom and Kitchen,Chrome
- Filtrete Advanced Undersink Water Filtration System, Easy to Install (3US-PS01)
- Brita On Tap Faucet Water Filter System Replacement Filters, White, 2 Count
Best Under Sink Water Filter:
Under sink water filters are really useful. When you are buying it, keep the size in mind. If the size doesn’t match with your available space, then you will be in trouble. Here is our top 5 under sink water filter:
- Aquasana AQ-5300.62 3-Stage Under Sink Water Filter System with Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet
- Filtrete Maximum Under Sink Water Filtration System, Easy to Install, Reduces 99% Lead + Much More (3US-MAX-S01)
- Culligan US-EZ-1 EZ-Change Undersink Drinking Water Filtration System with Dedicated Faucet, Basic 3,000 Gallon Filter Included
- Culligan US-600A Undersink Drinking Water Filtration System, Connects to Existing 3/8″ Faucet Water Line, 1,000 Gallon Filter Included
- CuZn UC-200 Under Counter Water Filter – 50K Ultra High Capacity – Made in USA